FREE IT Resources For Students
- Free Microsoft Office Software:https://www.mercy.edu/microsoft
- Free temporary licenses for Adobe Creative Cloud for students to work at home on their own PC or Mac. Link here – temporary licenses are currently set to expire May 31st.
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet Services through Altice USA & Optimum for students (*conditions apply). To enroll in Optimum’s free service, call 866-200-9522, or go to https://www.alticeusa.com/news/articles/feature/corporate/altice-usa-brings-free-broadband-k-12-and-college-students-during-coronavirus-pandemic
- 60 days of free Charter and Comcast broadband to homes with K-12 or college students. To enroll for Charter’s service, call 844-488-8395; for Comcast’s, 855-846-8376 for English speakers or 855-765-6995 for Spanish speakers, or go to https://www.internetessentials.com/covid19
- Free Comcast service at its Xfinity hotspots for 60 days @ https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
- Free Spectrum internet for students amid COVID-19 school closures. To enroll in the program, call 1-844-488-8395, or go to https://mobile.spectrum.com/support/article/360040980371/coronavirus-covid19-update